4 Thanksgiving Themed Cocktails
Thanksgiving is all about gratitude. It’s a time to be surrounded by family, friends, and of course delicious food. After a day filled with eating, the holiday wouldn’t be complete unless you are uncomfortably full. But there’s one thing you should never forget to serve and that’s a great tasting cocktail.
These four tasty and festive recipes will make sure that your drink menu isn’t an afterthought.
Spiked Caramel Apple
1 oz JAPC Salted Caramel Spirit
3 oz Apple cider
1 tsp caramel sauce
- Add salted caramel spirit, cider and caramel sauce to a shaker
- Add some ice and shake vigorously
- Strain into small glass over fresh ice and garnish with fresh apple slice
Smashed Peach Fizz
1.5 oz John A.P. Conoley Bourbon Whiskey
5 Fresh mint leaves
1 oz Peach schnapps
- Muddle 3-4 peach slices and mint in shaker
- Add bourbon, schnapps and ice, shake
- Strain into 16 oz glass over fresh ice
- Add peach slices and top with ginger ale
John’s Apple Cider Punch
4 cups apple cider
20 oz. John A.P. Conoley Bourbon Whiskey
1 10 oz. bottle of club soda
10 dashes of Angostura bitters
Thinly sliced Fuji apple
- Stir together apple cider, bourbon, club soda and bitters in a large punch bowl or pitcher
- Serve over ice
- Garnish with apple
Vitzellen’s Pomegranate Fizz
3 cups cranberry juice, chilled
1 cup pomegranate juice, chilled
1 (750-milliliter) bottle prosecco, chilled
2 cups Vitzellen vodka
1 1/2 cups chilled ginger ale
Stir together cranberry juice and pomegranate juice in a large serving bowl.
Stir in prosecco, vodka, ginger ale, and simple syrup.
Gently place ice ring in center
Interested in more recipes? Download our FREE Cocktails of The Season recipe book.