Summertime and an ice-cold cocktail are a natural match. Few things make you forget the heat like a sip from a delicious vodka cocktail. Vodka is a spirit that pairs with almost anything making it the perfect choice for your summer mood.
Here are 5 easy summer cocktails to enjoy during the warm weather.
- 1 oz Vitzellen Vodka
- 1 oz Lillet Blanc
- 2 1/2 oz Fresh Grapefruit Juice
- Garnish: Orange Slice
- Fill mixing glass halfway with ice. Add vodka, Lillet Blanc, and grapefruit juice. Stir until cold. Strain into ice-filled glass. Garnish with orange slice.
Strawberry Vodka Fizz
- 2 oz Vitzellen Vodka
- 2 1/2 oz Fresh Sliced Strawberries approximately 5 medium berries
- 1/2 oz Simple Syrup
- 1/2 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 1/2 oz Club Soda
- 10 Min Leaves
- Lime Wheel, Mint or Strawberry for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, combine strawberries, simple syrup, and lime juice and muddle until strawberries are completely dissolved. Add mint leaves and gently tap 5 times with muddler. (Do not over-muddle mint or it will taste bitter and muddy.)
- Add vodka to shaker and fill 2/3 full of ice. Shake until well chilled, about 15 seconds.
- Fill a Collins glass with ice and add club soda. Fine-strain cocktail into glass and stir gently. Garnish with lime, mint, or strawberry, if desired.
Dreamy Orange Creamsicle Punch
- 2 cups Vitzellen Vodka
- 2 qt Orange Juice
- 1 liter Ginger Ale
- 1 750-mL bottle Prosecco
- 1 qt Vanilla Ice Cream
- In a large bowl, combine orange juice, vodka, ginger ale, and prosecco.
- Carefully add scoops of vanilla ice cream and orange slices. Ladle into glasses and serve.
- 6 oz Vitzellen Vodka
- 3 oz Blue Curaçao
- 3 oz Lime Juice
- 1 oz Ginger Beer
- Umbrella garnish
- Divide vodka, blue Curaçao, and lime juice between 3 glasses and stir to combine.
- Fill glasses with ice and top off each drink with ginger beer.
- Garnish with lime rounds and umbrella, if using.
- 1 cup Vitzellen Vodka
- 1 750-mL bottle Moscato
- 3 cups Pink Lemonade
- 1 can Lemon-Lime Soda
- 2 cups Sliced Strawberries
- 1 Lemon, sliced into moons
- 1 Lemon Wedge, rimming glass
- Sugar, rimming glass
- Rim glasses with lemon wedge and dip in sugar.
- In a large pitcher, stir together Moscato, pink lemonade, soda, Vitzellen vodka, and fruit.
- Add ice and stir to combine.
- Divide among glasses and serve.