Fall is about hearth and home. There is nothing like the fragrant aromas of apple, cinnamon, and caramel filling the air as the holidays approach.
This year, we’re sharing a collection of 5 fall mixers for you to enjoy. Serve them to your holiday guests or find a quiet corner and pour one for yourself. Make them “spooky” for Halloween or keep them warm and mellow for Thanksgiving. Try them and let us know which mixer is your fall favorite.
SPIKED APPLE CIDER (Serves 6)
|½ gallon||apple cider|
|1 teaspoon||whole cloves|
|1 tablespoon||fresh orange juice|
|1 tablespoon||orange zest|
|½ inch||ginger (grated)|
|¼ cup||brandy (or spiced rum)|
- Place all of the ingredients except the brandy in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Let simmer on low for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and drain in a fine mesh colander so only the liquid is reserved.
- Stir in brandy. Serve warm, Add extra cinnamon sticks as garnish if desired.
|2 fluid ounces||boiling water|
|1 ½ fluid ounces||whiskey|
|1 pinch||ground nutmeg|
- Pour the honey, boiling water, and whiskey into a mug.
- Spice it with the cloves and cinnamon, and put in the slice of lemon.
- Let the mixture stand for 5 minutes so the flavors can mingle, then sprinkle with a pinch of nutmeg before serving.
Caramel Apple Mule
.5 oz caramel syrup
1 oz apple cider
1.5 oz Viztellen vodka
- Shake all ingredients with ice.
- Strain into a wooden mug over ice, top with ginger beer. Garnish with apple fan.
Try them all and let us know which one warms your heart the most this fall.