New Year’s Eve Cocktails
Ring in the New Year with 3 cocktails that will impress your guests.
These refreshing cocktail recipes are great for parties and use Bogue Sound’s vodka, bourbon whiskey or gin.
VODKA: Refreshing and colorful, this festive vodka punch will liven up the party.
Cranberry Apple Moscow Mule Punch
- 2 cups Vitzellen Vodka
- 1 cup cranberry apple juice
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 (750 ml) bottles of ginger beer
- ½ cup fresh cranberries
- ½ cup apples (diced)
- Add Vitzellen Vodka, cranberry apple juice, lime juice and ginger beer to a large pitcher. Stir in fresh cranberries and apples.
- Add ice to serve immediately, or chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
BOURBON: For bourbon lovers, this cocktail recipe is a favorite with a few ingredients and delicious flavor.
New Year’s Eve Bourbon Sour
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoon water
- 4 orange slices
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup John AP Conoley Bourbon Whiskey
- Stir together the honey and water until the honey dissolves.
- Muddle three of the orange slices with the honey-water mixture in a shaker.
- Add the ice, lemon juice and bourbon.
- Shake the mixture thoroughly, pour into a tumbler and garnish with the remaining orange slice.
GIN: Here’s a recipe for gin-lovers. This recipe makes two servings, per batch. However, you can double for a larger group.
New Year’s Sunset Champagne Cocktail
- 4 oz. champagne
- 1 oz. gin
- 1 oz. Natalie’s Orange Juice
- Splash of grenadine
- Fill two small glasses with large ice cubes or crushed ice, whatever your preference.
- In a larger glass, pour the champagne, gin, orange juice and a splash of grenadine.
- Stir to combine and divide evenly between the two glasses.
All three recipes will be a hit for ringing in 2019. Bogue Sound Distillery wishes you and your loved ones a Happy New Year! Enjoy Responsibly.