This two ingredient peppermint vodka is the perfect addition to your hot chocolate, coffee and eggnog. It’s simple to make and ready in 24 hours.
Peppermint Infused Vodka + Candy Cane Cocktail
- 20 Mini Candy Canes
- Vitzellen Vodka
- Add mini candy canes to a mason jar
- Fill mason jar with vodka leaving enough room at the top to place the lid
- Let sit overnight
After 24 hours you should be left with a pink hued peppermint vodka. It’s best to use the white and red candy canes.
Candy Cane Cocktail
- 3 oz. Peppermint Infused Vodka
- 2 oz. Crème de Cacao (clear)
- Dash Angostura Bitters
- 2 Small Candy Canes
- To create candy cane rimming sugar, pulse candy canes in a food processor.
- Rim cocktail glasses
- Add the rest of the ingredients to a shaker with ice
- Strain into cocktail glass
Looking for more holiday cocktail ideas? Download our Cocktails by the Season.